Join Punjab Police
as Police Communication Officer
in PSCA 2023
PSCA has announced 200 vacancies of Police Communication Officer. Now you can join Punjab Police as Police Communication Officer in Punjab Safe City Authority department 2023. Further detail is as under: –
Jul 25, 2023
Daily Jang Newspaper
BLS, BBA-IT, 85 Telecom, MBA-IT, MCS, MSc IT or IT related 16 years education
Aug 10, 2023
Male and Female
- Police Communication Officer
- Age limit for males (21-25) years and for females (21-28) years on the last date of
- Typing speed minimum 30 wpm
- Proficient in use of MS Office
- English & Urdu Communication skills (spoken & written)
- Experience of the Police Department, IT Projects, or Call Center would be advantageous.
- Candidates are advised not to change their Mobile Numbers, Postal and Email address during the recruitment process. In case of a change in mobile number and address, the responsibilities of non-intimation of Test Date, Result, Interview Schedule Merit lists, etc. shall rest with the
- The candidates are advised to contact the NTS 051-8444441 OR email at email@example.com for any query/information related to the Written Test /Skill Test, display of the provisional and final list of candidates, Roll number slips, Test centers, Results, etc.
- To receive and process requests/calls for Police emergency response via electronic communication. To monitor CCTV footage and arrange their display appropriately
- Coordinate, decide, and dispatch police and other emergency resources through software/applications and audio-video communications.
- Act as a bridge between the Police and the public and interact in emergencies and crises.
- Any other duties assigned pertaining to operations of PPIC3 Centre from time to time.
Job Ad of Police Communication Officer
How to apply for Job
- Applicants are advised to apply directly on the NTS website (nts.org.pk).
- Test fee of Rs.500/- (Five Hundred Only) shall be paid at 1Link 1Bill Participating Banks/ATM/Internet Banking/Mobile Banking/Easy paisa/Jazz Cash/TCS Express Counters on the electronic payment challan generated after online registration.
- Applications incomplete in any respect or received after the due date i.e., 10th August 2023 will not be entertained and no claim whatsoever thereof will be acceptable.
- Advertisements can also be downloaded from the website of the Punjab Safe Cities Authority https://psca.gop.pk/career and from Facebook page of “Punjab Safe Cities Authority (/punjabsafecities)”.
- Please send the attested educational documents, copy of CNIC, domicile, two passport size pictures along with application form & proof fee deposit to Plot # 96, Street St 4, H-8/1, Punjab Safe Cities Authority (PSCA) Project, NE Pakistan Head Office, Islamabad.