JOBS IN PUNJAB PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION, Lahore 2023
PPSC has announced various vacancies. Now you can join Punjab Public Service Commission, Lahore 2023. Further detail is as under: –
Aug 06, 2023
Daily Jang Newspaper
Regular / Contract Base
Male and Female
- TECHNICAL ASSISTANT
Job Ad of Punjab Public Service Commission, Lahore
- Please read the “General Instructions” regarding Application Fee, Written Test, Interview on PPSC website www.ppsc.gop.pk before applying online.
- Employees of Semi Government and Autonomous Bodies of Federal Government or Provincial Government and those of Local Bodies are not entitled to age concession for the period of their service in such organization.
- In case a candidate claims that his/her qualification is equivalent to the prescribed qualification, he/she will be required to submit equivalence certificate of his/her foreign/local qualification, issued by the Competent Authority of HEC/PMDC/PMC/PEC & QEDC of concerned Administrative Department, which will be accepted by the Commission as Final, at the time of interview or whenever asked by the Commission. If a candidate fails to submit Equivalence Certificate issued by the Competent Authority at the time of interview or whenever asked by the Commission, his/her candidature shall be cancelled.
- In case, a candidate claims experience of private firm / entity, he / she must bring proof at the time of interview that the firm /entity is registered with SECP, Registrar of Firms or any other Regulatory Authority, failing which his / her application shall be rejected. Candidate must provide proof of registration showing that the concerned private entity had the status of a registered body during the period of experience claimed by the candidate.
- The candidates will ensure that after applying for a particular post they will immediately apply for Departmental Permission Certificate/NOC in their concerned Department(s) and provide the Departmental Permission Certificate/NOC at the time of interview (if called).
How to Apply
- The candidates just after applying for a particular post advertised by PPSC will ensure that they have obtained/applied for registration in PEC/PNC/PMDC/PMC/PVMC or other relevant body for Registration Certificate on or before the Closing Date and provide the same at the time of interview (if called).
- The candidates will ensure that they will provide marks obtained / total marks or percentage certificate of all degrees, issued by the Competent Authority, at the time of interview. CGPA is not acceptable.
- No information, whatsoever, shared by anyone other than on the PPSC’s website, is authentic; therefore, candidates must not trust any such information.
- The Shorthand Test and Typing & Proficiency Test, if required, will ONLY be held at Lahore.
- In case of variation (increase/decrease) in number of post(s) by the concerned department, No Fresh Applications will be invited.
- Applicants are advised to deposit fees online by using the following mediums ONLY i.e. ATMs, Mobile Phone Banking, Internet Banking, Over the counter (by visiting the nearest *1Link Member Banks Branches), Jazz Cash, Easy Paisa, U-Paisa, and other available micro-finance banks. For details, please visit PPSC website at www.ppsc.gop.pk
Closing Date for Submission of Online Applications 22 August 2023