Punjab Public Service Commission has announced jobs in PUNJAB IRRIGATION DEPARTMENT for various posts for the Punjab. The detail jobs in PUNJAB IRRIGATION DEPARTMENT are as under: –
How to apply?
HOW TO APPLY FOR JOBS IN PUNJAB IRRIGATION DEPARTMENT
Applicants are advised to read the following instructions carefully before filling the prescribed application form available on PPSC website.
General Conditions: –
Please read the “General Instructions” regarding Application Fee, Written Test, Interview on PPSC website ppsc.gop.pk before applying online.
- Employees of Semi Government and Autonomous Bodies of Federal Government or Provincial Government and those of Local Bodies are not entitled to age concession for the period of their service in such
- In case a candidate claims that his/her qualification is equivalent to the prescribed qualification, he/she will be required to submit equivalence certificate of his/her foreign/local qualification, issued by the Competent Authority of HEC/PMDC/PMC/PEC & QEDC of concerned Administrative Department, which will be accepted by the Commission as Final, at the time of interview or whenever asked by the Commission. If a candidate fails to submit Equivalence Certificate issued by the Competent Authority at the time of interview or whenever asked by the Commission, his/her candidature shall be
- In case, a candidate claims experience of private firm / entity, he / she must bring proof at the time of interview that the firm /entity is registered with SECP, Registrar of Firms or any other Regulatory Authority, failing which his / her application shall be Candidate must provide proof of registration showing that the concerned private entity had the status of a registered body during the period of experience claimed by the candidate.
- The candidates will ensure that after applying for a particular post they will immediately apply for Departmental Permission Certificate/NOC in their concerned Department(s) and provide the Departmental Permission Certificate/NOC at the time of interview (if called).
- The candidates just after applying for a particular post advertised by PPSC will ensure that they have obtained/applied for registration in PEC/PNC/PMDC/PMC/PVMC or other relevant body for Registration Certificate on or before the Closing Date and provide the same at the time of interview (if called).
- The candidates will ensure that they will provide marks obtained / total marks or percentage certificate of all degrees, issued by the Competent Authority, at the time of CGPA is not acceptable.
- No information, whatsoever, shared by anyone other than on the PPSC’s website, is authentic; therefore, candidates must not trust any such
- The Shorthand Test and Typing & Proficiency Test, if required, will ONLY be held at
- In case of variation (increase/decrease) in number of post(s) by the concerned department, No Fresh Applications will be
Last date of receipt of application is 31-07-2023.