PRIMARY & SECONDARY HEALTHCARE DEPARTMENT PUNJAB has announced jobs in health department for various posts for the Punjab. The detail is as under: –
|Manager Operations||Master in Business Administration|
|Research Scientist (Virologist/Molecular |
|MS/M.Phil in Microbiology/|
Molecular Biology/ Virology/
At least 10 international research
publications in JCR impact factor
|Epidemiologist||MBBS with Masters in|
Epidemiology/ Public health
|M&E Officer||Master in Sociology/ Social Sciences/MPA/DPT/D-Pharmacy|
|BS Medical Lab Technology or|
Medical Lab Sciences (4 years)
|Psychologist||Master in Social Sciences|
preferably in psychology /
sociology / behavioral sciences.
|Case Manager||Master Degree in Social Sciences|
(Lost to Follow
|BS Honors Microbiology,|
Molecular Biology, Molecular
|Computer Operator||ICS or intermediate with 6-months|
Share ad with your friends and others
Jobs in Health Department
HOW TO APPLY
Applicants are advised to read the following instructions carefully before filling the prescribed application form available on NTS website.
General Conditions: –
Disabled/special persons will attach proof of registration with the Social Welfare Department alongwith Disability Certificate issued by the District Standing Medical Board.
2. Interested candidates will apply on-line by visiting National Testing Services (NTS) website (www.nts.org.pk).
3. Interested candidates will also submit duly filled-in on-line application form alongwith deposit slip of
prescribed fee in favour of NTS, copy of CNIC and two recent passport size photographs, directly to NTS through courier on the address mentioned on the application form till 31st January 2023
4. Incomplete applications or applications carrying incorrect information will be rejected
5. By hand/ courier/postal applications will not be entertained.
6. Test fee will be paid through 1 Link 1 Bill Participating Banks/ATM/Internet Banking/Mobile Banking/Easy Paisa/Jazz Cash/TCS Express Courier using 20 Digits Invoice number generated on fee slip. Only 1 Bill Invoice payment will be accepted.
7. Candidates can apply/show preferences for more than 01 District on payment of single fee subject to one post in the same advertisement.
8. The NTS will communicate date of written test to the eligible candidates only.
9. Candidates securing at least 50% NTS written test marks will qualify.
10. In case of large number of candidates qualifying NTS test, Appointing Authority reserves the right to define any threshold for short listing the candidates.
11. Advertisement can also be downloaded from the website of P&SH Department at “pshealth.punjab.gov.pk”.
- Last date of receipt of application is 31-01-2023.