Jobs in Immigration & Passports Islamabad 2023
Government of Pakistan DIRECTORATE GENERAL OF IMMIGRATION & PASSPORTS ISLAMABAD are announced various jobs. Detail of posts / jobs in Immigration & Passports Islamabad 2023 is as under:-
Feb 05, 2023
all over Pakistan
BA / B.Com / Intermediate / Metric / Middle / Litrate
Male and Female
Immigration & Passports, Government of Pakistan
- Data Entry Operator
- Data Entry Operator EX- FATA-Male
- Data Entry Operator EX- FATA-Female
- Call Centre Agent
- Generator Operator
- AC Technician
- Dispatch Rider
- Support Staff
- Helper/ Runner /Oven Operator / Cleaners
- Naib Qasid
Applications are invited for the following posts on regular basis in the Directorate General of Immigration & Passports. The requisite criteria is mentioned against the each posts:-
How to apply for Job
- Interested candidates against Sr. No 1 to 12 must visit NTS website: www.nts.org.pk to apply online, Fee can only be paid via 1 link 1 Bill Participating Banks/ATM Internet, Banking/Mobile Banking / Easy Paisa / Jazz Cash /TCS Express Counters by downloading fee Challan /deposit slip.
- Interested candidates against Sr. No 13 lo 19 must apply online through NTS website: www.nts.org.pk without submitting testing fee. Application forms filled improperly, incomplete and submitted by hand will not be entertained.
- For further information, please visit www.nts.org.pk or call at 0518444441
- General age relaxation of 05 years will be applicable to all candidates as per Government Rules.
- Further relaxation in upper age limit is also allowed to the categories of candidates as detailed below:-
- By three years for candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes, Buddhist Community, recognized tribes of the Tribal Ares. Azad Kashmir and Northern Areas.
- By three years for candidates belonging to Sindh (R) and Baluchistan for posts in BPS-15 and below under the Federal Government.
- By fifteen years or the number of years actually served in the Armed Forces of Pakistan, whichever is less, for Released or personnel of the Armed Forces of Pakistan.
- By ten years up lo the age of 55 years for in service Government servants who have completed 2 years continuous Government service on the closing date for receipt of applications.
- By ten years for disabled persons for appointment to posts in BPS-15 and below.
- By five years for widow, son or daughter of a deceased civil servant who died during service.
- Persons in Government Service shall provide NOC at the time of Interview.
- Successful candidates against the Posts mentioned at Sr. No. 1,5 & 10 have to complete mandatory NITB Course during 1 years of probation period.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for test/ interview.
- No TA/DA shall be admissible for test / interview.
- 2 % Disabled quota as per Govt. Policy will be observed.
- at 2400 hrs. Application shall not be accepted after closing date.
- The department reserves the right to cancel the recruitment process in part or whole, increase / decrease the number of posts as per requirement against any post at any stage without assigning any reasons.