Jobs in ESTABLISHMENT DIVISION pakistan
Establishment Division Pakistan are announced the posts/jobs for disable Persons against the following positions: –
Feb 26, 2023
Daily Down Newspaper
Male and Female
Government of Pakistan
- Lower Division Clerk
- Naib Qasid
Applications are invited from Male/Female citizens of Pakistan for recruitment of 2% disability quota in the Management Services Wing, Establishment Division having requisite qualification, domicile, and disability certificate from the authorized Council on Rights of Persons with Disabilities (CRPD) as well as CNIC issued by NADRA for disable persons.
How to apply for Job
- Those who fulfill requisite qualification/experience mentioned against each post may apply on the prescribed application form for recruitment along with attested copy of disability certificate, CNIC issued by NADRA for disable persons and two coloured passport size photographs within 15 days of publication of this advertisement to the Section Officer (Admn), Management Services Wing, Establishment Division Room No. 1017-D, First Floor, Cabinet Block, Pak Secretariat, Islamabad.
- The prescribed application form is also available on Establishment Division’s website www.establishment.qov.pk.
- Those who fulfill the requisite qualification mentioned against each post can also apply on National Job Portal’s Website https://nip.qov.pk/ within 15 days of publication of this advertisement.
- The relevant/required documents (in original) should be submitted/shown at the time of Test/Interview. Copies of the documents will not be entertained.
- Management Services Wing, Establishment Division reserves the right to cancel, reduce or enhance the number of posts at any time.
- The general age relaxation for a period of 5 years and 10 years age relaxation for disable persons in upper age limit would be granted as per Establishment Division’s 0.M No. 9/2/91-R-5 dated 28-11-2000 and clarification dated 24-06-2010.
- Those who are already in service must apply “Through Proper Channel”. All recruitments shall be made in accordance with the Establishment Division recruitment policy dated 22-10-2014 as amended from time to time.
- The applications received after due date and incomplete applications will not be entertained.
- Only those candidates who fulfill the eligibility criteria will be called for Test/Interview.
- No TA/DA will be admissible to appear for Test/Interview.