Jobs in Allama Iqbal open university
Allama Iqbal Open University are announced various jobs on contract basis. Detail of posts / jobs in AIOU 2023 for Punjab, KPK, Balochistan and Sindh is as under:-
Punjab, KPK, Balochistan, Sindh, Islamabad
Literate, Primary, Matric, Intermediate,
Male and Female
Allama Iqbal Open University
- Assistant Registrar
- Student Counsellor
- Upper Division Clerk
- Lower Division Clerk
- Naib Qasid
- Sanitary Worker
Application are invited for jobs in AIOU for the staff posts ON Regular/CONTRACT basis in the above discipline for AIOU.
Jobs in AIOU Ad
How to apply for Job
- Candidate selected against their respective provincial quota can be posted to any AIOU Regional Center in that province.
- The eligibility of the candidates shall be determined as per AIOU services statutes 1978 as amended upto April 2022, relevant applicable rules of the Govt., terms and conditions of the advertisement and subsequent shortlisting/scrutiny shall strictly be determined/ carried out as per the provisions laid down in the AIOU Recruitment Rules 2022, which are available at AIOU website.
- Maximum age limit as prescribed under Rules shall be relaxed in pursuance of Relaxation of Upper Age Limit Rules, 1993 (amended from time to time), as provided in AIOU Services Statutes 1978 (amended upto April 2022).
- Applicants are required to apply online, through AIOU Job Portal on www.aiou.edu.pk. Paid Fee Challan in original is required to be presented at the time of test/interview.
- The candidates must submit their applications ONLINE. No hard copy of applications is acceptable. However, at the time of written test/interview, the candidates will have to bring original certificates/fee challan for verification.
- Applicants working on Regular/acting charge/ officiating/ Ad-hoc/current charge, and/or contract basis in Government/Semi-Government and Autonomous Bodies (including employees of AIOU) must apply through proper channel and obtain NOC & service certificate(s) issued by the respective Controlling Authority by due date, failing which application shall be considered incomplete and liable to be rejected.
- Information claimed in online application form will be treated as final, subsequent claims of experience and any other, earlier not given in on-line application form, are considered after though and an attempt to become eligible. Such subsequent claims shall not be accepted.
- The AIOU reserves the right to increase/decrease the number of posts or not to fill any post / withhold the appointment against any post, without assigning any reason thereof.
- Candidates are required to provide valid/non-MNP cell number (for SMS), and postal address for TCS/courier delivery. AIOU shall not be responsible for delay in courier or non receipt of SMS.
- No TA/DA will be admissible to the candidates called for test/interview.
- Last date for submission of online application is 15-03-2023.