Agriculture Department Punjab has announced jobs for the posts of Water Management Supervisor, Computer Operator, Driver, and various for Punjab. The detail is as under: –
|Post||No. of Posts||Qualification||Age Limit||Pay|
|Water Management Suprvisor (06)||393||DAE||50 years||Rs. 75,000|
|Computer Operator (05)||17||Graduate||50 years||Rs. 50,000|
|Drivers (02)||21||Middle||40 years||Rs. 30,000|
|Rodman (02)||393||literate||50 years||Rs. 30,000|
|Naib Qasad (01)||21||literate||40 years||Rs. 25,000|
|Chokidar (01)||4||illiterate||40 years||Rs. 25,000|
|Khakrob (01)||4||illiterate||40 years||Rs. 25,000|
Share ad with your friends and others
HOW TO APPLY
Applicants are advised to read the following instructions carefully before filling the prescribed application form available on AGRICULTURE website (www.agripunjab.gov.pk/jobs).
General Conditions: –
- There is no relaxation in the age limit
- Retired Government Servants are not eligible to apply
- These recruitments are temporary, non-transferable, work-specific, non-pensionable and non-permanent. The contract will initially be for 01 year, which may be extended for the duration of the project with the approval of the competent authority.
- In case of reduction/increase in the duration of the project, the Contract Appointment Order may be amended with the approval of the Authority.
- These recruitments will be made on merit as per approved selection and eligibility criteria in PC-I in Punjab province
- The relevant post name should be clearly mentioned on the applications. Attach CV, three passport size photographs, relevant documents including CNIC, degrees/result cards and attested copies of ex-Army man release orders issued by the concerned authority along with the application.
- Late and incomplete applications will not be considered. Only eligible candidates will be called for interview. No TA/DA will be paid.
- The Authority reserves the right to increase or decrease the number of posts.
- Selected candidate under the project is not entitled to any salary protection and regularization benefit.
- None of the posts are under the reserved quota for women, minorities and persons with disabilities
- Complete applications send to Secretary Agriculture, Government of Punjab, Civil Secretariat, 2 Bank Road (Old P & D Building), Lahore
- Last date of receipt of application is 29-12-2022.